In this time of uncertainty, we are leaning into the resources that Neuhaus Education Center provides to educators and parents– evidence-based reading instruction, mentoring and online learning. We take our lead from the teachers and educators who are showing us how to stay connected with students while teaching learners at home.
Though we miss working with you in person at Neuhaus Education Center, we are moving with focused intentionality and passion to expand our reach through virtual classrooms starting in May 2020.
Quick Tips from Neuhaus Videos
Alphabet letters, building blocks, and so much more! Neuhaus has developed educational videos to support our teachers and families as a trusted shoulder-partner.
Para accesar el video con subtítulos en español, sigue estos pasos:
- Haz clic en el icono “Settings” o “Configuración,”
- Seleccione “Subtitles/CC” o “Subtítulos/CC” y haz clic en “English (auto-generated)”.
- Luego, haz clic en el icono “Settings” otra vez y ahora podrás seleccionar “Auto-Translate”
- Ahora, selecciona “Spanish.”
Educators & Parents: Check out our free QUICK TIPS FROM NEUHAUS
You can find Mastery Checks and many more free digital resources on our Consumables and Tools page.
- Accurate and Automatic Reading Mastery Checks
- Basic Language Skills Mastery Checks
- Language and Literacy for Young Learners Mastery Checks
- Language Enrichment Mastery Checks
- Reading Readiness Mastery Checks
Professional development doesn’t end with social distancing! Visit our one-stop online store featuring a range of teaching resources and curriculum, hands-on learning products and more.