Help Turn the Page on Literacy
Make a gift to Neuhaus Education Center in honor of a teacher, parent, or loved one.
They will receive a special acknowledgment of your contribution.
Your support will help turn the page on literacy!
A gift of $1,000 can:
- Equip 10 teachers who will teach 220 students a year
- Underwrite a month of one-on-one dyslexia therapy for a child
A gift of $500 can:
- Equip 8 teachers who will teach 176 students a year
- Underwrite a dyslexia informational seminar
A gift of $250 can:
- Equip 4 teachers who will teach 88 students a year
- Provide literacy education to an adult
A gift of $125 can:
- Equip two teachers who will teach 44 students a year
A gift of $75 can:
- Equip a teacher who will teach 22 students a year
Ways to Give
A Gift In Your Will
Whether you designate a specific amount or leave a percentage of your estate, your legacy gift will empower Neuhaus’ continued work.
Your retirement plans, life insurance policies, and annuities can all help turn the page on illiteracy.
Qualified charitable distributions
If you are 70½ or older, you can give up to $100,000 per year from your IRA without any income tax implications.
The information found on this page is intended for informational purposes only. We recommend consulting with a trusted financial advisor before making decisions involving your estate.
Shop & Support: Amazon Smile
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. Simply use our link to connect your account and begin shopping on Amazon to donate to Neuhaus Education Center!
Get In Touch
If you have any questions for our team, we want to provide the best support for you. Please email Katie Wisian, Vice President of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you’ve already included Neuhaus Education Center in your will or estate plan, let us know!