Language Enrichment Day 1
Registration deadline is January 17, 2023
Language Enrichment is a structured literacy curriculum that enables teachers to teach successful decoding for students in grades 1-3. In Language Enrichment, participants learn how and why instruction in structured literacy is effective with helping students become skilled readers. The coursework covers:
1) decoding and encoding concepts including reliable reading and spelling patterns;
2) building fluency and accuracy in reading connected text;
3) building oral language and world knowledge;
4) developing listening and reading comprehension with strategies; and
5) implementing a daily 30-minute lesson plan.