Language EnrichmentDecember 13, 2023 10:27 am
On-demand classes are accessible for 90 days from the date of course registration.
Language Enrichment is a daily instructional framework based on the tenets of structured literacy that explicitly and systematically teaches decoding and word identification strategies to students so that they become accurate, automatic, and fluent readers with deep comprehension.
Language Enrichment is a comprehensive course that covers:
1) decoding and encoding concepts including reliable reading and spelling patterns;
2) building fluency and accuracy in reading connected text;
3) building oral language and world knowledge;
4) developing listening and reading comprehension with strategies; and
5) implementing a daily 30-minute lesson plan.
Grade K-3 Teachers
Standards Alignment for Language Enrichment
Taking Virtual Classes and Technical Requirements