What Classes are available On-Demand?
Class sessions are now 90 days
- Accurate & Automatic Reading
- Close Reading of Increasingly Complex Text
- Developing Accuracy and Fluency
- Developing Vocabulary for Reading Success
- Language & Literacy for Young Learners
- Language Enrichment
- Multisensory Grammar
- Multisensory Grammar – Advanced
- Oral Language & Listening Comprehension
- Reading Readiness
- Scientific Spelling
- Scientific Spelling – Part 2
- Small Group Instruction Modules
- Unexpected Underachievement
- Written Composition Fundamentals
- Written Composition: Revision (Not for Credit)
- Written Composition: Revision for CEU credit
How do Neuhaus On-Demand Classes work?
- Our On-Demand classes are entirely self-paced. There is no set time that you must be signed in.
- If a class includes materials, the cost of the materials and shipping* is included in the cost of the class. The materials will be shipped via UPS when we process your registration.
- Each class is broken down into several lessons, with the length of the lesson noted in its listing.
- Most lessons are followed by a quiz to reinforce the material covered.
- You will need to have Flash and Java installed for your browser of choice.
- You’ll have access to your On-Demand class for 90 days.
- Register On-Demand and have immediate access to your class.
Are You a District?
Contact our Vice President of Literacy Initiatives, Dr. Rebecca Tolson, to prepare your teams & plan for in-service days.
Need to register multiple participants for a scheduled On-Demand class?
- Print a registration form, fill it out for each person, and mail, email, or fax it with your payment to Neuhaus.
- Registration and payment must be received seven (7) business days prior to the desired start date.
Looking for where to take Neuhaus On-Demand classes?
Sign in at http://neuhaus.instructure.com.
What is required to take an On-Demand class?
- A computer that can log on to the Internet;
- Internet access;
- Valid email address for the participant (all communication occurs via email);
- Internet browsers Firefox, or Chrome;
- Windows users: most recent version of Flash installed for your browser of choice;
- Mac users: plan to use the Safari browser or Flash installed for your browser of choice;
- Audio speakers or headphones plugged into the computer;
- Access to a printer.